Centers Health Care is actively seeking a full-time Executive Assistant, the position to be based out of our skilled nursing facility in Bath, NY. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, be able to effectively multi-task; should also be computer savvy, have a good personality, be able to work well with others and be able to frequently travel. Familiarity with skilled nursing facility finances, as well as experience dealing with Medicaid, is a plus.
To assist the Regional Financial Coordinator with her duties of supporting Finance employees across a number of SNFs with the following tasks.
- Meeting with residents/families to discuss their financial obligations
- Assist with gathering of documentation for Medicaid applicants
- Inputting of census information into billing and clinical software
- Collection of private and income monies owed to the facility
- Assist with the insurance authorization process
- Distribute resident funds
- Ensure that all admission agreements are signed
- Other duties as required
- Assist other facilities as needed
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and HMO processes is a plus
- High comfort level to meet with residents/families to discuss and advise on their financial obligations
- Must be computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be highly detailed and organized
- Must have reliable transportation