Facility Maintenance Worker
Delmar Center is hiring a Facility Maintenance Worker in Delmar, NY.
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to multitask/stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member.
- Drivers Licensed Preferred
- Must be on call every other weekend.
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V