Facility Maintenance Worker
Schenectady Center is hiring a Facility Maintenance Worker in Schenectady, NY.
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to multitask/stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member.
- Drivers Licensed Preferred
- Must be on call every other weekend.
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community—and being an active part of it—Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 990710