Field Nurse - Experienced & New Grads Welcomed
Field Nurse - New Grads Welcome
Responsible for organizing and directing home care services to patients. Ensures appropriate coordination among all professional services related to the care provided to the patient.
- The RN position is a field-based nursing position.
- Perform patient assessments (e.g. OASIS) in order to implement the best Plan of Care.
- Coordinate resources & services for assigned caseload; working with the patient, family & physician.
- Maintain up-to-date/accurate documentation for assigned cases.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Valid NYS Registered Nurses license.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
We Offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
Long Island, New York
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being of those we serve.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $92,000 to $215,000/year
and Holidays</li><li>Flexible Spending Programs</li><li>Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs</li></ul><p><strong></strong></p><p>$92K-$215K</p><p><b>Location:</b></p><p>Long Island<span>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20220313161053_LLTIG3Z97PPNFFTX