Field Nurse, RN
Certified Home Health Agency
Revival Home Health Care is seeking Home Care RN's to provide home-based nursing services.
New Grads Welcome!
- Responsible for organizing and directing home care services to patients. Ensures appropriate coordination among all professional services related to the care provided to the patient.
We Offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
- The RN Care Coordinator is a field-based nursing position.
- Perform patient assessments (e.g. OASIS) in order to implement the best Plan of Care.
- Coordinate resources & services for assigned caseload; working with the patient, family & physician.
- Maintain up-to-date/accurate documentation for assigned cases.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Valid NYS Registered Nurses license.
- Relevant CHHA experience preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Wound care
- Foley Care
- Injection Care
- Medication Management
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Experience completing comprehensive oasis assessment
Rockland County, NY