Far Rockaway Center is actively seeking a full-time Financial Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility in Far Rockaway, NY. Familiarity with skilled nursing facility finances, as well as experience dealing with Medicaid, is a requirement.
- Meeting with residents/families to discuss their financial obligations
- Assist with gathering of documentation for Medicaid applicants
- Inputting of census information into billing and clinical software
- Collection of private and income monies owed to the facility
- Assist with the insurance authorization process
- Distribute resident funds
- Ensure that all admission agreements are signed
- Other duties as required
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and HMO processes is a plus
- High comfort level to meet with residents/families to discuss and advise on their financial obligations
- Must be computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be highly detailed and organized
Far Rockaway, NY
Far Rockaway Nursing Home is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.