Northern Manor Multicare Center is actively seeking a full-time Financial Coordinator for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Nanuet, NY. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with Medicaid.
- Meeting with residents/families to discuss their financial obligations
- Assist with gathering of documentation for Medicaid applicants
- Inputting of census information into billing and clinical software
- Collection of private and income monies owed to the facility
- Assist with the insurance authorization process
- Distribute resident funds
- Ensure that all admission agreements are signed
- Other duties as required
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and HMO processes is a plus
- High comfort level to meet with residents/families to discuss and advise on their financial obligations
- Must be computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be highly detailed and organized
Northern Manor Multicare Center has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life. Northern Manor is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including inpatient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - m/f/d/v