Wichita Center is now hiring Floor Techs for our skilled nursing facility located in Wichita, KS. Floor Techs are responsible for facility floorcare, which includes stripping, waxing, buffing and the use of machinery.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous floor tech experience. stripping and waxing experience a plus!
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and safety throughout designated areas.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable and keep to schedule.
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.