Washington Center is seeking energetic & passionate Floor Tech to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
Must be able to work either 5 AM 1 PM or 6 AM to 2 PM
Heavy lifting is required
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous floor tech experience. stripping and waxing experience a plus!
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and safety throughout designated areas.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable and keep to schedule.
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.