Kingston Center is now hiring Floor Techs for our skilled nursing facility. Floor Techs are responsible for facility floor care & housekeeping, which includes stripping, waxing, buffing, and the use of machinery.
Heavy lifting is required
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous floor tech experience. stripping and waxing experience a plus!
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and safety throughout designated areas.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable and keep to schedule.
West Kingston, Rhode Island
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 992278