Wichita Center is hiring a Floor Tech in Wichita, KS.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous floor tech experience. stripping and waxing experience a plus!
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and safety throughout designated areas.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable and keep to schedule.
Wichita Center is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1010949