Front Desk Receptionist- Part Time
Front Desk Receptionist
Granville Center is actively seeking an experienced Part Time Front Desk Receptionist for our skilled nursing facility in Granville, NY. The ideal candidate will have front desk, administrative, office experience and be able to work some weekends, evenings, and holidays. Candidate should also have excellent communication skills, good computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors of the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience is preferred
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.