HHA- Home Health Aides - Assisted Living
Home Health Aides
Northern Riverview Assisted Living Program is actively seeking Home Health Aides to work various shifts and escorts for our Assisted Living Facility in Haverstraw, NY. The ideal candidate will complete escorts as well as working available shifts.
New Graduates Welcome!
- All Shifts Available
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Documenting Residents weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Escort residents when necessary
- Valid New York State HHA Certification.
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.