HHA - Home Health Aides
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking Home Health Aides for our Assisted Living Program in Utica, NY.
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
- Assist with resident care and activities as needed.
- Documenting Residents weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Valid New York State HHA Certification.
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.