Home Care Coordinator
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Home Care Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have excellent social skills and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
The ideal candidate will have prior Home Care Coordination experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
· Answering Phones & Manage caller concerns effectively
· Managing timekeeper software
· Tracking Attendance & Lateness
· Processing faxes and e-mails
· Database Management, documenting inpatient and caregiver electronic files
· Incident investigation, counseling, and reporting
· Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
· Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
· Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
· Must be available to work weekends