Home Health Aide (HHA/PCA)
Home Health Aides (HHA)/Personal Care Aides (PCAs)
The Springs at Fountainview is actively seeking Home Health Aides (HHAs)/Personal Care Aides (PCAs) for our Assisted Living Facility in Monsey, NY. The ideal candidate will be able to work overnights and weekends.
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Documenting Residents weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Valid New York State HHA Certification.
- Must be able to work overnights and weekends.
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Minimum 2 years experience
Nestled on an impressive picturesque ten-acre campus, FountainView redefines gracious senior housing in Rockland County, NY. Our community provides you with an incredible choice of activities, services, security, and peace of mind. From the moment you step through the door, you'll experience an inviting atmosphere unmatched in upscale amenities and services. Choose from one- and two-bedroom apartments which include full kitchen, individual washer/dryer, and deck for a more supportive independence plus lifestyle. What's more, FountainView's warm caring staff and full-time concierge are always available to meet your requests. Classic beauty, unsurpassed services, and a warm inviting atmosphere all make FountainView a wonderful place to call home.