Home Health Aide / Personal Care Assistant
Washington Center is actively seeking a HHA/PCA for Part-Time at our Assisted Living Facility in Argyle, NY.
This is a part-time position for evenings and nights.
We are now offering a $2500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
- Documenting Residents weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Provides personal care assistance to patients in their home
- Valid New York State HHA or Certification
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver's license, registration, and required insurance
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and care for the physical demands of caring for a patient
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. WAS19
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V