Home Health Aides (HHA) + 3,500 Bonus - Oneida
Now Offering a $3,500 Sign-on Bonus!!
Oneida Center Assisted Living Program is actively seeking Home Health Aides for our Assisted Living Program located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
- Observing and monitoring Residents
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services
- Helping Residents care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with resident care and activities as needed
- Documenting Resident's weight once a month
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & facility data
- Valid New York State HHA Certification
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well–being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.