Home Health Aides (HHA) + 3,500 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking Home Health Aides for our Assisted Living Program located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
Now Offering a $3,500 Sign-on Bonus!!
- Observing and monitoring Residents
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services
- Helping Residents care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with resident care and activities as needed
- Documenting Resident's weight once a month
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & facility data
- Valid New York State HHA Certification
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.