Hospital Liaison/Nursing Home Marketer
Centers Health Care is actively seeking an energetic and experienced Hospital Liaison/Marketer to establish and improve new and existing relationships in order to place individuals who have skilled nursing needs.
What we are looking for:
An experienced health care sales and marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully growing businesses from assigned accounts. This is a business development position that will be responsible for generating and managing referrals from key hospitals in the area. This position requires the ability to develop strong relationships with key referral sources and the ability to uncover new opportunities for growth.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of the nearby hospital market place, with established contacts
- Physician sales experience
- Prior experience with marketing and business development required.
- Strong medical assessment skills
- Knowledge of health insurance and coverage requirements
- Familiarity with post-acute care is useful
- Experience organizing and executing marketing presentations
- BS/BA with 5 years of health care experience in either a hospital, managed care organization or post-acute care organization preferred
- RN or LPN is a plus
This position will play a crucial role by coordinating business growth with a dedicated team including an administrator, clinical management team and corporate sales support.