Hospital Liaison position is based on Hospital accounts where they are the account manager. This dynamic, independent sales role reports to the Regional Manager of Sales and Admissions. The key focus for this role is the development of admissions with a focus on quality payor opportunities, the development of account partnerships that meet and exceed admission targets that support a strong census for the region the account(s) serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Must Possess/Practice the following
- Sells According to IMPACT Principles.
- Good Product Knowledge.
- Can differentiate Centers Health from the Competition.
- Accuracy of Clinical Assessment.
- Ability to qualify patients for admission based on the product offerings of each SNF/ALP location.
- Knowledge of Clinical Capability.
- Communicate the admission process using the Salesforce system.
- Log sales call appropriately.
- Keep Account information/ Account Contacts up to date and accurate.
Key Development Account:
- Market share development.
- Vertical integration.
- Utilize KAM tools in CRM.
- Account Program development.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
- Some admission experience in an SNF setting is helpful.
- Sales experience required.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong clinical assessment and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work within strict time constraints.
- Proactive approach to intake management demonstrating leadership skills at all times.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Salesforce experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a busy environment.