Hospital Liaison Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Centers Health Care is actively seeking a motivated Hospital Liaison for our Skilled Nursing Facilities located in Rochester, NY, and Canandaigua, NY.
The Hospital Liaison, with assistance from our local and regional teams, is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with all potential & existing referral sources, including physicians, discharge planners & community service agencies, who can refer residents & patients to our facility.
Looking for an experienced health care sales and marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully growing businesses from assigned accounts. This is a business development position that will be responsible for generating and managing referrals from key hospitals in the area. This position requires the ability to develop strong relationships with key referral sources and the ability to uncover new opportunities for growth.
Must be vaccinated
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Knowledge of the nearby hospital market place, with established contacts in the Steuben County.
- Physician sales experience.
- Strong medical assessment skills
- Knowledge of health insurance and coverage requirements
- Familiarity with post-acute care is useful
- Experience organizing and executing marketing presentations
- RN, LPN, or SW is a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Must be diligent, able to multi-task, problem-solve, and work independently.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
This position will play a crucial role by coordinating business growth with a dedicated team including an administrator, clinical management team including corporate sales support.