Topeka Center is hiring a Hospital Liaison in Topeka, KS.
What we are looking for:
An experienced healthcare sales and marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully growing businesses from assigned accounts. This is a business development position that will be responsible for generating and managing referrals from key hospitals in the area. This position requires the ability to develop strong relationships with key referral sources and the ability to uncover new opportunities for growth.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of the nearby hospital market place, with established contacts
- Physician sales experience
- Strong medical assessment skills
- Knowledge of health insurance and coverage requirements
- Familiarity with post-acute care is useful
- Experience organizing and executing marketing presentations
- BS/BA with 5 years of health care experience in either a hospital, managed care organization or post-acute care organization preferred
- RN or LPN is a plus
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1047093