Nursing Home Housekeeper
Steuben Center is actively seeking a Nursing Home Housekeeper to work at our skilled nursing facility located in Bath, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience in housekeeping, preferably in a healthcare setting.
Now Offering Higher Rates!!!
Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Duties & Requirements Include:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 987974