Rochester Center is hiring a Housekeeper for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester, NY.
- Knows how to sweep, dust mop and mop floors
- Knows how to change and remove trash.
- Knows how to vacuum
- Knows how to follow cleaning guidelines.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps Housekeeping carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of areas that are cleaned
- Reports any mechanical or equipment condition to supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 997237