Hope Center is hiring a Housekeeper in Bronx, NY.
- Knows how to sweep, dust mop and mop floors
- Knows how to change and remove trash.
- Knows how to vacuum
- Knows how to follow cleaning guidelines.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps Housekeeping carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of areas that are cleaned
- Reports any mechanical or equipment condition to supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Hope Center’s mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V