Granville Center is hiring a Housekeeper in Granville, NY.
- Knows how to sweep, dust mop and mop floors
- Knows how to change and remove trash.
- Knows how to vacuum
- Knows how to follow cleaning guidelines.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps Housekeeping carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of areas that are cleaned
- Reports any mechanical or equipment condition to supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier and happier. A mainstay of the Granville for many years, we’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V