Housekeeping Aide Part-time
Nursing Home Housekeeping Aide
Corning Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring Housekeepers to work part-time for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Corning, NY.
Duties & Requirements:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with the initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
Corning Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.