Housekeeping Aide + Sign on Bonus
Delmar Center is now hiring Laundry/Housekeeping Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, NY.
Now offering a $1,500 sign on bonus
Offering Free Transportation!!
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds and distributes all laundry items to residents.
- Labels residents’ personal laundry and linens as directed.
- Cleans dryer filters as necessary.
- Ensures adequate supply of laundry supplies are in stock.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps laundry carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of missing items, and returns them when found.
- Reports any mechanical or equipment needs to the supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- A positive and upbeat attitude
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.