Northern Manor Multicare Center is now hiring Housekeepers for our skilled nursing facility Nanuet, NY. The ideal candidate will have previous housekeeping experience and be able to work alternate weekends.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!!
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Must be able to work alternating weekends
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Must be able to read and Speak English
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Northern Manor has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life.