Troy Center is now hiring a Nursing Home Housekeeping Aide to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in housekeeping, preferably in a healthcare setting.
Duties & Requirements Include:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus.
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the South Troy section of the city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the Hudson River. It’s a homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility, providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.