Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcareis now hiring Housekeepers for our skilled nursing facility in Brooklyn, NY.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Must be able to work alternating weekends
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Must be able to read and Speak English
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.