Bannister Center is seeking a Housekeeping & Laundry Supervisor for our skilled nursing facility in Providence, RI.
Offering Per-Diem opportunites!
Excellent Compensation & Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- Supervise all personnel in the Housekeeping/ Laundry Department.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout Bannister Center
- Plan/coordinate work schedules and assign staff to established work areas & duties.
- Attend & participate in departmental staff meetings, development / training courses.
- Provide individual guidance & motivation to employees.
- Assign equipment to staff; monitor daily equipment use, cleaning & maintenance.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Must have prior housekeeping management experience.
- Minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Course in institutional housekeeping management is preferred.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive and initiative for quality & customer service.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and great problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of budgeting processes, awareness of profit & loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Strong stress management and leadership skills required.
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.