Glens Falls Center is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have significant Housekeeping experience in a healthcare setting.
- Assist with the supervision of all personnel in the Housekeeping & Laundry Departments.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout the Facility.
- Plan/coordinate work schedules and assign staff to established work areas & duties.
- Order all necessary supplies and ensure that maintenance inventory is fully stocked
- Provide individual guidance & motivation to employees.
- Assign equipment to staff; monitor daily equipment use, cleaning & maintenance.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Prior housekeeping management experience a plus.
- Minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Course in institutional housekeeping management is preferred.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality & customer service.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and great problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of budgeting processes, awareness of profit & loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Strong stress management and leadership skills required.
- Queensbury, NY
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming, and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.