Northern Manor Multicare Center is hiring a Human Resources Staffer in Nanuet, NY.
- Coordinate all payroll timecards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility.
- Coordinate all employee benefits by acting as the liaison between Payroll Dept & Benefits Administrator.
- Ensure Department of Labor and Department of Health compliance for all new hires including time-clock enrollment, criminal background checks/reference checks/license verification.
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants.
- Participates in facility management meetings as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must have prior experience in an HR or staffing setting.
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource administration.
- Inter-personal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Northern Manor Multicare Center has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers, and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving the quality of life. Northern Manor is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V