Martine Center is looking to hire an HR/Staffer Assistant to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in White Plains NY.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Assist the HR Director in all responsibilities.
- Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
- Assisting with staffing scheduling (OnShift)
- Processing mail and emails
- Database Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
- Must be available to work weekends
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.