Triboro Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced HVAC Tech to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
Competitive compensation and full benefits program provided!
- Responsible for the operation of the main boiler plant and/or buildings operations
- Operate, maintain, and adjust all plant equipment including boilers, chilled water, condenser water and domestic pumps, HVAC units, lighting and power equipment
- Oversee, cooling towers operation
- Start up, stop, operate, and maintain all buildings’ central operating systems and related equipment which include chillers, absorbers, and low pressure boilers
- Isolate electrical systems, check fuse, resistance, continuity of related control circuits and power equipment
- Test and treat boiler chemical for main low pressure boilers
- Make repairs, assign work, and perform all that is necessary to ensure the plant and building integrity with self guidance in the technical aspects of the work.
- Perform light plumbing, working with the nursing staff as it relates to beds, TV’S, and furniture
- Notify responsible parties if systems are out of range
- Responsible for generating and closing work order tickets
- Responsible for the operation of emergency generators
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Chiller plant and boiler experience
- Worked in a health care facility - plus
- Have his/her own hand tools
- Working as team member
- Take initiative where necessary
- Communication and written skills
- Interacting with patients and nursing staff
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.