Hammonton Center is hiring an Infection Preventionist in Hammonton, NJ.
Hammonton Center is actively seeking an Infection Preventionist for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided. A current Registered Nurse RN License is required.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- Responsible for Wound/Skin Rounds weekly
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Current New Jersey Registered Nurse RN license required
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V