Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire an Intake Nurse to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
- Completes intake process within established time parameters
- Coordinates, screens, and assesses home health care needs of patients referred to the agency.
- Collaborates with physicians, nurses, and discharge planners to identify patient care needs and to establish the appropriate level of care for patients referred to the Agency
- Establishes and completes an individualized Plan of Treatment in accordance with MD orders, patient care needs, insurance guidelines, and Agency protocol, including the identification of formal/informal supports in carrying out the plan
- Ensures that the needed DME, medical supplies, and ancillary services are ordered and documented
- Contacts managed care personnel when appropriate to obtain necessary initial authorizations
- Notifies referring party if the patient will require an alternative discharge plan
- Serves as a resource to all persons contacting the agency for information
- Demonstrates working knowledge of State and Federal regulations
- Performs other related duties as required
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Margate, Florida
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.