Interface Support Analyst
Interface Support Analyst
Centers Laboratory is currently seeking a motivated Interface Support Analyst which is located at 85 Horsehill Rd Cedar Knolls, NJ, 07927. The ideal candidate will be a strong multi-tasker and have problem solving skills!
The Interface Support Analyst will provide support to internal and external customers, functioning as the first level of support for interface requests. At a high level, the role will be responsible for data feed alert management, facilitating communication with clients and vendors, and troubleshooting issues. The Interface Support Analyst will assist on ad-hoc requests from customers and work to provide resolution in an efficient, timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain operational status of production data feeds and systems
- Manage incoming inquires on existing data feeds by answering questions, troubleshooting, and resolving open issues.
- Formulate well documented descriptions of issues requiring code modifications and help to coordinate resolution of issues
- Improve resolution times and technical understanding by proactively researching and contributing to knowledge base.
- Actively identify areas of improvement and follow through to completion of enhancement.
- Manage data feed alerting, automate process, and continually build customer technical contact list.
- Assist QA with reviewing test interfaces and ensuring appropriate quality of downstream systems.
- Daily and weekly on-call responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience. Customer Service focused.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Healthcare standards such as HL7 V2 messages, ADT, DFT, ORM and ORU transactions.
- Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and issues.
- Ability to work with many different stakeholders and subject matter experts from different backgrounds (clinical, business, technical)
- Take pride in delivering quality data that meets the client and end-user’s needs
- Demonstrated ability to work well on a diverse team
- Knowledge of network connectivity and security principles (SFTP, VPN, TCP/IP, whitelisting, certificates, etc.) preferred
Education and/or Experience
- Understanding of Healthcare Integrations via experience or education, required
- Healthcare IT experience required
- Quality assurance experience with public health feeds preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel