Ontario Center is seeking a Landscaper Worker to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Canandaigua, NY.
- Perform landscaping duties for facility
- Assist facility with odd jobs as assigned
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to multitask/stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member.
Location: Canandaigua, NY
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as a home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.