Laundry Aide - Part Time
Laundry Aide Part-Time
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring a part-time Laundry Aide for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY.
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds and distributes all laundry items to residents.
- Presses/irons garments as requested.
- Labels residents’ personal laundry and linens as directed.
- Cleans dryer filters as necessary.
- Ensures adequate supply of laundry supplies are in stock.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps laundry carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools and supplies.
- Keeps a log of missing items, and returns them when found.
- Reports any mechanical or equipment needs to supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.