Wichita Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring a Laundry Aide for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, KS.
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds, and distributes all laundry items to residents.
- Presses/irons garments as requested.
- Labels residents’ personal laundry and linens as directed.
- Cleans dryer filters as necessary.
- Ensures adequate supply of laundry supplies is in stock.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps laundry carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of missing items, and returns them when found.
- Reports any mechanical or equipment needs to supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.