Laundry/Housekeeping Aide- Per Diem
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring per diem Laundry/Housekeeping Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Minoa, NY.
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds and distributes all laundry items to residents.
- Labels residents’ personal laundry and linens as directed.
- Cleans dryer filters as necessary.
- Ensures adequate supply of laundry supplies are in stock.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps laundry carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of missing items, and returns them when found.
- Reports any mechanical or equipment needs to the supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- A positive and upbeat attitude