Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Oneida Center is hiring a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in Utica, NY.
Generous Compensation Package!
Ongoing training + Strong regional and corporate support
Career advancement opportunities!!!
- Supervises all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a health care facility
- Monitor and maintain facility's compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure that individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
- Must have current New York LNHA Certification
- 5+ years working as a LNHA in a long-term care facility
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident and CHC proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents and staff at all levels
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well – being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. ONE2
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V