Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant + 2,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Physical Therapy Assistant
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY.
Now offering $2,000 Sin on-bonus!!! Apply for details!!!
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Resident's motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.