Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Physical Therapy Assistant
Topeka Center is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength, and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current Kansas State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.