Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant + Sign-On Bonus
Physical Therapy Assistants
Glens Falls Center is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Glens Falls, NY.
Currently Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
We offer the following:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming, and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.