Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant + Sign-On Bonus
Physical Therapy Assistant
Schenectady Center is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY.
Now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus
We offer the following benefits:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community and being an active part of it- Schenectady Center is one the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.