Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
Physical Therapy Assistants
Centers Health Care is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength, and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 448-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth Abraham Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.